What is a Clean Slate?
The term Clean Slate means that you can start something again, without prejudice and all of the problems caused by you or other people in the past will be erased and won’t impact you going forward.
The below presentation will give you a better idea of what a Clean Slate process is and how it works.
How Do You Do a Clean Slate?
There is no action that can produce a clean slate in a single action. Typically, it takes a sequence of steps, otherwise known as a process. When you repeat the process, the sequence or system will produce predictable and consistent results. If you miss a step or do them in the wrong order, the results may vary or it may not even work.
To do a Clean Slate Process, a dynamic query is conducted as a series of questions. These can be done with a coach or on your own. When you enquire and answer the questions on your own you are being coached by the Author of the Clean Slate Process. This works well because you can do it in your own time, at your own pace. Having said that, it is always more effective to enlist the support of a qualified coach to support you to complete and integrate process fully.
If speed is of essence for you, a coach can utilize their knowledge to fast-track your results!
GOLDZONE’S CLEAN SLATE PROCESSES & EXERCISES:
1. GOLDZONE Primary Needs Clean Slate
2. GOLDZONE Relationship Clean Slate
3. GOLDZONE Forgiveness Clean Slate
4. GOLDZONE Help No Help Clean Slate
5. GOLDZONE Passion & Purpose Clean Slate
6. GOLDZONE Monetization Clean Slate
7. GOLDZONE Havingness Clean Slate
8. GOLDZONE Leadership Clean Slate
9. GOLDZONE Failed Goals Clean Slate
10. GOLDZONE Unsolved Problems Clean Slate
11. GOLDZONE Vision, Mission & Purpose Clean Slate
12. GOLDZONE Communication Clean Slate
13. GOLDZONE Health & Vitality Clean Slate
14. GOLDZONE Financial Clean Slate
15. GOLDZONE Responsibility Clean Slate
16. GOLDZONE Sexual Clean Slate
17. GOLDZONE Parenting Clean Slate
18. GOLDZONE Business Leadership & Partnership Clean Slate
19. GOLDZONE Career, Knowledge & Mastery Clean Slate
20. GOLDZONE Personal Power & Sovereignty Clean Slate
21. GOLDZONE Money & Wealth Clean Slate
22. GOLDZONE Partnership Finances Clean Slate
23. GOLDZONE Power, Sex, & Money Clean Slate
24. GOLDZONE Dynamic Plan Clean Slate
Anchor in your wins. Celebrate success, because as we all know: Success leads to success! Here’s to more freedom, success, joy, and happiness!
Give Yourself a Quantum Leap
No matter how successful you are today, there are always higher levels of success and fulfillment possible. Perhaps you have excelled in one area of life and are motivated to extend this success to all areas of life without compromise? An OPTIMA Coach can help you get there faster!