Vitality Coaching Overview
Most people don’t pay attention to their health and wellness, taking it for granted – until a major crisis or breakdown occurs. We are overscheduled, undernourished, and stressed out most of the time! This causes degeneration of our vital functions, resilience, and level of energy.
There is a direct relationship between your mind, body, and emotions. Understanding this relationship allows you to improve productivity, alertness, coordination, balance, reaction times, harmony and self-confidence. Optimum health is more than a state of wellness; it is being fully alive, vital and balanced. Taking control of your life involves proactive action in each key area of your health.
Look Good – Feel Good
OPTIMA Vitality Coaching involves implementation and ongoing support in 11 Key Areas of Optimum Wellness:
- Creation of a Personal Health & Wellness Dynamic Plan with ongoing implementation support.
- Present time health and wellness challenges (ie: low energy, sleeplessness, diabetes, stress, headaches, highs and lows, mood swings, emotional state, depression, motivation, chronic stress, and chronic disease support, etc.)
- Personalized Health Assessment, clinical tests, and reports.
- Sleep quality, times, Circadian System.
- Optimum Nutrition.
- Optimum Exercise.
- Optimum Stress (less Stress and more Eustress).
- Spiritual Health, purpose and meaning.
- Mental Health and clarity.
- Emotional Health and fulfillment.
- Physical Health and Vitality.
Clarity is Priceless
Here’s How It Works
Your Vitality Coaching starts with a questionnaire you complete from the comfort of your home or office. The Personal Discovery and ZONE Analysis begins your program and customizes the coaching to your unique situation.
Your coach will review your results and arrange your first session. This is typically 2-hours to discuss your expectations, your questionnaire, and any present time problem areas that need addressing first.
Next, you will work on your plan, which includes a Personal Wellness Vision, Goals, and Action Items.
Your subsequent sessions are typically 90 mins to 180 mins where you work on different aspects of your plan. Our focus is on implementation, bridging gaps, and resolving anything that is in the way of your success using Goldzone’s Clean Slate process.
In between sessions, you take action daily, record your results, and check in with your coach for any ad hoc support or questions. Often your coach will give you personalized exercises, reading lists, and general activities.
Sessions are conducted in person or from the comfort of your home or office via Goldzone’s Interactive Digital Classroom, where you meet via the internet with voice, video, dynamic presentations, screen sharing, and whiteboard. Sessions are recorded for later review.
Who is Vitality Coaching For?
Our health, quality of life and longevity are matters that should concern all of us. However, not everyone wants to live their best life! OPTIMA Vitality Coaching is for:
- Leaders, executives, and professionals who live
high-pressure,stressed lives . Anyonewanting to create an Optimum Wellness Plan and implement it with ongoing support, encouragement, and education.
- Not the maximum.
- The best or most favorable.
- The most sustainable.
- The most flow.
- The GOLD STANDARD against which everything else is measured. The best of the best.
- The highest possible state of optimization in any given area of LIFE, CAREER, BUSINESS or LEADERSHIP.
- The state where everything FLOWS and is EFFORTLESS.
- A person who is fully-realized, self-actualized and living the DREAM in all areas.
The state of living in optimum health, preventing illness, prolonging life, flourishing, happiness, fulfillment, resilience, vitality, passion, creativity, dynamism, energy, and liveliness.
An approach to life that focuses on optimum health and wellness of the whole person including Physical, Emotional, Mental, and Spiritual.
Anything that affects one part affects the whole person. A holistic approach considers the interdependence of all aspects and integrates sleep, rest, leisure, work, activity, exercise, nutrition, environment, genetics, family, relationships, happiness, purpose, and lifestyle.
The Optima Program is one of the most advanced and comprehensive personal development systems available in the world today. It is a formal system of Lifeforce Recovery and Enhancement that is comprised of a series of modules. This is the fastest and most direct route to identify and recover areas where your Lifeforce is trapped and you are living at less than optimum. The Program includes ongoing methods of enhancing your Lifeforce and improving your quality of life in all areas.
Sessions range from 1 to 2 hours depending on the focus of the session.